Monday 12 October 2015

Reflection

1    

      Believe it or not, becoming a blogger was never something I planned. Before I started this assignment I thought that I can learn nothing  from it. But after a few posts I see that blogging is also a way of expressing your thoughts and yourself. I also notice the positive effect it has having on my life.

      Blogging was forcing me to learn new life skills. Blogging helped me refine my grammatical skills, but far more importantly blogging has forced me to formulate arguments and communicate inspiration using the written word. Every time I publish something I take a risk. There is always going to be a sense of risk associated with good writing as it seeks to advance to a particular ideal.

      I also learn how to deal with criticism. Not all comments are positive. Not all reviews are positive. And not all links leading to this website are positive. But humbly learning from criticism is an important life skill that I am glad I am still learning on from blogging. Once a person begins writing about life and the thoughts that shape it then you must be observant. As a result from my post I learned to become more observant to the world around me in almost every way. I also started to read more and more because they say "Writers read".
    
      During this blogging period I have to promote my blog because there are hundreds of million of websites. Mt blog may provide valuable information to readers. But if nobody knows it exist,it isn't helping anybody. At some point, I am required to promote my work to others.

      Something for me that was very difficult during this blogging period is time management. Between studies, assignments, classes and rest or free time I did management to make time for my blog. The blogging did take a lot of my time because I have to take a lot of research so that when I post something it makes sense to everyone.


  






No comments:

Post a Comment